Stress is what we cope with each day. So, if you cannot avoid it then you can learn how to deal with it by trying hand yoga. This amazing activity originates from ancient India, and people have been using it for a long period of time for stress relieving.
- Surya Mudra – this movement can help you lose some extra pounds, improve your digestion, and help with eyesight issues. People who experience issues with circulation and trembling should also try it.
- Prithvi mudra – it helps in increasing the earth element over the fire, meaning that it influences tissue growth and muscle development, encouraging healing. The fire element is responsible for inflammation of the muscles and obstruction of the metabolic process, thus in this way it is eliminated.
- Vaayu mudra – this pose helps in calming down the body as it influences the improvement of oxygen transportation throughout the body. In this way the feeling of harmony and calmness is created, while aggression and stress are being reduced.
- Shunya mudra – you can get rid of pain with this pose. It also helps in relaxing the whole organism and helps in problems with ears, vertigo, and feeling of dullness in some parts of the body.
- Gyan mudra – this is a pose of wisdom and increases creativity and enthusiasm with some positive effects on the memory.
- Varun mudra – people who suffer from arthritis should try this movement. It is also good for dehydration and hormone disorders.
- Aakash mudra – in this way you can enlighten yourselves as it helps take your mind off things. Your body will also be detoxified, the metabolic waste will be removed, as well as the tension.