Normal healthy skin has a nice epidermis with a smooth cornified, or outer, layer that acts as a good barrier to water and environmental injury. Skin color and tone is even and unblemished.
Components such as collagen (which provides skin firmness), elastin (which supplies skin elasticity and rebound) and glycosaminoglycans or GAGs (which keep the skin hydrated) are all abundant.
It is interesting to note that under a microscope a biopsy of a wrinkle exhibits no telltale signs that reveal it to be a wrinkle. So what causes the skin to look wrinkled? It is probably a multifactorial process of intrinsic aging and extrinsic aging.
It’s no secret that hitting the dessert table too often does bad things to your waistline, but indulging in sugary treats can also damage the skin, says Alexiades-Armenakas. “Sugar molecules bind to tissues by a process called glycation,” she says.
When that happens, harmful new molecules are created in your bloodstream, and these saboteurs damage collagen and elastin, the fibers responsible for keeping your skin taut and firm.
So stay off the sugar!
Many people swear by these recipes, we hope you enjoy them. Make sure you use organic ingredients whenever possible.
1. RECIPE TO COMBAT WRINKLES
- Aloe gel (2 clears out)
- Cucumber (½ unit)
- Olive oil and Greek yogurt
- separate the precious stone from the aloe
- hack it into little pieces
- include either olive oil or Greek yogurt
- blend everything well
How to Use:
- wash your face
- apply and let it sit the entire night
- the following morning wash it off with cool water
- do this 3 times each week
2. RECIPE TO COMBAT WRINKLES
- Carrots (2 units)
- Lemon juice
- peel the carrots
- hack them into little pieces
- put them in a blender and include some yogurt and lemon juice
- blend every one of the fixings well
How to Use:
- clean your face and hands
- let the cover to represent thirty minutes
- wash it off with warm water
- do this 3 times a week
3. RECIPE TO COMBAT WRINKLES
- Ground oats (½ mugs)
- Almonds (¼ container)
- Sunflower seeds (¼ container)
- Olive oil (4 drops)
- Milk cream
- grind up the almonds in a blender
- peel the sunflower seeds
- include them alongside the almonds
- blend again
- add the oats and olive oil
- blend everything one last time
How to Use:
- apply this veil on both your hands and face
- let it sit for 30 minutes
- wash it off