If you look for a healthy veggie, herb or leaf for adding it in the healthy juices, you might want to search for papaya leaf juice.
Just a few people consume these leaves, and juice of them is the best way to reap all the health benefits.
THE AMAZING NUTRIENTS IN PAPAYA LEAVES
Based on studies, it was stated that the phytonutrient items in papaya leaf act as synergy with antioxidants and boosting the immunity as well as blood flow. The papain, phenolic items and alkaloids are the best bio-agents here.
The enzymes papain and chymopapain are the 2 best bioactive items in the papaya. They help in digestion and digestive protein work and treat indigestion, bloating, and such. Also, the alkaloids, carpaine, pseudocarpaine and dehydrocarpaine are chemo-preventive too.
The isolated pure alkaloids and their synthetic derivatives are basic medicinal agents since they are antispasmodic, analgesic and kill bacteria too. The phenolic items, caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid, kaempferol and quercetin are antioxidants. These leaves also have minerals like sodium, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium and manganese.
PAPAYA LEAF JUICE HEALTH BENEFITS
There are many reasons why you must have this juice. Here are just a part of the reasons to drink the juice.
- Producing blood platelets– having many blood platelets means safety against serious illnesses like dengue when the blood platelets drop to half or even lower. The Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine said the papaya leaf juice makes more blood platelets.
- Liver support– since it cleanses the insides, the liver will be safe against illnesses like jaundice, liver cancer and cirrhosis.
- Disease prevention– this juice also has acetogenin that stops malaria, cancer and dengue too. It also boosts immunity and fights viruses and bacteria.
- Boosted energy– this juice also cleanses and heals you if you drink it daily. You will have more energy and less fatigue.
- Better digestion health– the papaya leaf has papain, chymopapain, amylase and protease enzymes for breaking down proteins and carbs in digestion. Those with digestion problems will benefit a lot from this juice. It will remove microbes and lower inflammation in the belly lining and will heal peptic ulcers by removing bad bacteria like h. pylori. Also colon inflammation will be reduced and IBD too.
- Less inflammation– his is a side effects of allergies and illnesses. Papaya leaf lowers inflammation and chemo side effects too.
- Regulation of PMS disorders– having this juice will reduce PMS signs and regulate the cycles too since it balances hormones.
- Better heart health– the antioxidants in the papaya leaf boost immunity, improve blood flow, dilate vessels and keep heart safe against strokes and similar issues.
Lowering blood sugar– the papaya leaf juice makes better insulin sensitivity and this regulates blood sugar. The antioxidants aid in lowering secondary complications of diabetes; like fatty liver, damaged kidneys and oxidation stress.
Sources and References: http://healthymultiverse.com/2017/02/15/papaya-leaf/