Here are some examples that should be followed if you have this health problem.
- Do not let stress control you
Stress is not good for anyone in any form. Even a little bit of stress can cause illness or lead to depression.
- Learn to cope with stress through yoga, meditation, lifestyle change and food to avoid to be victim of that
Learn to deal with stress through yoga, meditation, lifestyle change and food to avoid to be victim of that
- Do not ignore doctor visits
People suffering from thyroid gland should do blood tests at least every 6 months while doctors recommend 3-4 months.
- Show the doctor reports and listen advices, do not do anything by yourself
Show the reports to the doctor and listen to advice, do not do anything by yourself
- Not taking medications regularly
The patient is advised to take medication daily, unless otherwise advised doctors to avoid adverse health effects.
- Take the medication on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before a meal and cannot take medicine with tea, coffee or anything else, other than water
- Consuming raw vegetables
Raw vegetables such as cabbage, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, etc., are not good for people who suffer from thyroid gland.
- These vegetables contain compounds known as glucosinolates which interrupts the synthesis of the thyroid gland
These vegetables contain compounds known as glucosinolates which interrupts the synthesis of the thyroid gland
Tobacco does nothing well and its intake in any form can lead to serious diseases.
- Consuming large amounts of soy
Although soy products are not unhealthy, it is recommended for people suffering from thyroid to consult with your doctor before taking soy products, as they may affect the gland.
- Comparison of any other symptoms with the thyroid gland
Any other symptoms that you have, such as pain, weight loss and the like, has nothing to do with the thyroid gland. Always visit a doctor for any problem.
- Taking any medications without consulting with a doctor
For patients of any disease or disorder, it is necessary to consult with your doctor before taking any medication, not on your own initiative.