Dr. Andrew Weil has probably found a way to fall asleep easily and finish the countless sleepless nights. Many people have this problem, so if you are one of them go on and try the trick of Dr. Andrew.
Yoga is what inspired Dr. Andrew, actually the “4-7-8 breathing exercise.” This exercise is very simple and easy and can be done anywhere you want. No equipment is required and it will not take long to do.
“The 4-7-8 breathing exercise” Instructions:
1) Exhale completely through your mouth, which is the Whoosh sound.
2) Close your mouth and inhale slowly through your nose at number four.
3) Hold your breath for seven counts.
4) Exhale completely through your mouth, which is the Whoosh sound to a count of eight.
5) This is one breath. It is the same for three more times for a total of four breaths.
What this practice does is reducing heart rate and calming the mind. Dr. Andrew advised to concentrate on maintaining the correct attitude and inhaling / exhaling deeply each time.
Although it sounds very easy do not comment before you try this.
Do not forget to share with your friends and family on Facebook, as you can help someone in trouble!